May 8, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day Challenges...

This weekend, I participated in several online challenges to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day and thought I'd post a handful of my pages here. :)

Scrapbooking Day Challenge 1: Use patterned paper for your page background.
 I used this SEI patterned page for my background and added very few embelishments to it.


Scrapbooking Challenge 2: Create a triangle
 My triangle consisted of the 3 flowers I cut out of another patterned paper.


So the challenge then: Use a border between two photos.
 I loved this challenge because made me think outside of my normal pages...


That’s scrapbook day challenge numero quatro: Create a page with the story behind a photo.
 For this challenge, I added several photos that were random so that I could explain them.


So that’s challenge five for this lovely day of scrapbooking: Try a new photo edit.
 One of the other challenges I saw this weekend was to photograph everyday things - so I made this edit based on a photo a took with my camera phone this week.


It was so much fun to take some time to concentrate on creating this weekend!!!

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment