January 21, 2011

More Picture Winter ...

I am updating mainly to add the latest pictures I have taken for this class... however, my aunt died on 1/15/11. While I would love for this blog to be about my projects, I have come to realize that either way, my life will affect those projects and I better just talk about it rather than ignore the obvious connections. For one, I would not have had this many pictures taken in Oklahoma if it weren't for my aunt's battle with cancer... I would not have been out here or be out here 3 times in 6 weeks which is what it will be come Super Bowl Sunday... onto the pictures!

Beyond the Chill


Cooling It


Wrapped Up


Stark Raving Magnificent

I have truly loved this project, if nothing more than to get my creative juices flowing... the funny thing is that one of the challenges this week was "A Different Kind of Story" and all I can think of is my aunt and her battle with cancer and challenge myself to see if I can convey it somehow... wish me luck!

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment