April 11, 2011

My "Pick 6" Photos...

For the last week's assignment in my photography class, we were asked to "pick 6" of our favorite photographs. Well, one thing I've learned in recent days is that while I love taking pictures, I think my true favorite photographs that I've taken are landscapes... hmmm. I wonder if it's because they don't move? :)

I also didn't want to choose some of my older favorites because they were all taken before I "knew what I was doing" (ha, ha). I wanted to choose more recent photos that I took as I learned manual mode on my camera and really focused on my technique, rather than shots I took but just got lucky on, if that makes any sense...

So, here's what I came up with:

A picture of my son taken in the doorway of my office with texture added...


My first 'real' photo shoot - a good friend's daughter for Senior Photos...

Another Senior Photo shoot with a good friend's son...


My adorable niece taken in my office...


My daughter at Christmas...


My daughter on her 12th birthday this year...


Our feedback from the class is supposed to help us decide what our style is... so I am very excited to hear what people say about my pictures. :)

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment