March 10, 2011

Maggie Holmes' Advanced Photography Class Assignment #1

First of all, if you are interested in Maggie's classes, here's the link. I took the Beginner's class last fall, and now I'm taking the Advanced class. I thought I'd post my assignments here as well as on her discussion board.

This week was about choosing a location. The goal was to find a place that could have several different 'feels' within a short distance from one another. I just happened upon some fireworks shops that were painted really brightly and decided we should try there.

Here are my favorites:






I just absolutely loved the last one... I used Maggie's Sun-kissed Action in addition to a texture, in addition to the toy camera frame ~ it just turned out exactly as I pictured it when I took it. :)

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment