March 18, 2011

SEI March 2011 Challenge

I got my paper packs from SEI that I ordered with the $25 giftcard I won... and I couldn't WAIT to try the next challenge! The sketch for March is on SEI's website ~ for this month, I used both the Jocelyn line and a couple of papers from the Chick-A-Doo line as well.

It's been a long time since I scrapped something *recent*! These are pictures from my 32nd birthday just last month. I also haven't scrapped a page just about *me* in a long time. But I have to admit, I had a blast on my 32nd birthday so this was an easy one to do.


Journaling reads: I wasn't looking forward to this age. It's not like a milestone, just another "30's" birthday. So I made the best of it. We played Bingo and hosted a BBQ where Ryan debuted his gourmet burgers.

Wish me luck! {Of course, I doubt I would even qualify for another win, but it's fun to use the sketches as a starting point to scrap a page.}

~Jen

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with the sketch! I've been playing with the Jocelyn papers too - aren't the bright colours so much fun?
    - Ann
    http://inkspiration.typepad.com/inkspiration_for_stamping

    ReplyDelete