December 1, 2011

December Daily...

Well, I have completed slacked off posting anything out on the blog...

But! I am hoping to participate in the December Daily project this year, and keep track of everything that we do during this wonderful season!!

So, to start off today's post - we are getting our first real snow storm since October here and "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" around here. It's beautiful outside, but of course, cold, which the puppies hate. I let my little man take the day off from school because I didn't want to drive in the slush, either, and we've stayed in PJ's all day long.

Working from home is fantastic and I'm so blessed to have such a great job and be able to work from home like I do, and this season, I am looking forward to crafting and writing about the holidays with my family.

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment