August 21, 2011

Shimelle: Scrapbooking Challenge: 2 Birds... 1 Page, Again?!?

The next challenge was the Crop Your Paper challenge - which I immediately thought of that Echo Park paper that I won from another 4x6 photo love layout I submitted (Well, I won a gift certificate and used it to buy the Echo Park papers). There are several papers that have lots of embelishments that you can cut out and use along with the paper (and of course, you can just flip it over and use the whole sheet on the other side as well).

But as I started looking at this paper, I remembered that I really wanted to use it for another wedding layout because the colors matched so well with our choices.

And as I looked at my photos... I also realized I had too many (as usual) to choose from. That's when it hit me - why not combine again and use the 4x6 Photo Love sketch from July so I can use all of the photos and my pretty paper!!!

So here's what I came up with:



~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment