August 21, 2011

Shimelle: Scrapbooking Challenge: Grid it Up!

Another one that challenged me ~ at first, I was looking at the papers to 'grid'... and then I thought, what if I just square up my pictures?!?! My best friend and I took our kiddos to Skate City for skating on the day after Thanksgiving in 2010 so this one will also going into my Document 2010 book.

I totally used Shimelle's technique of painting on the page this time - the gray borders around the photos is actually pewter gray acrylic paint. I also stamped the plain blue border on top and bottom, as well as the 2 circles in the middle. Then I punched flowers out of the background paper and stuck glittered silver brads in them. Apologies for the terrible picture - when it gets this late in the evening, my little Sanyo point-n-shoot doesn't like to take clear photos any longer!!


~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment